DuraVent, a recognized leader in the venting industry
Scientifically proven materials and unequaled engineering make DuraVent products not only the best choice, or safest choice, but the only choice for professional quality venting products.
- DuraTech: Double-wall all-fuel class A chimney.
- DuraTech Canada is a double-wall, all-fuel chimney system for use with wood stoves, wood fireplaces and other appliances using wood, oil, gas, or coal.
- DuraPlus: Triple-wall all-fuel chimney with two layers of insulation.
- DuraPlus HTC: Double-wall all-fuel chimney built to Canadian standards.
- DuraChimney II: Double-wall air-cooled chimney for pre-fabricated masonry chimneys.
- DuraBlack: Single-wall stovepipe.
- DVL: Double-wall stovepipe.
- DuraLiner: Double-wall factory insulated masonry relining system.
- DuraFlex: Flexible stainless steel liners.
- Ventinox: Flexible stainless steel liner.
- PelletVent: Multi-fuel vent.
- PelletVent Pro: Vents appliances using oil, wood-pellets, corn and other biofuels.
- Type B Gas Vent: Vents natural gas, liquid propane category I and draft-hood equipped appliances.
- FasNSeal: Single, double-wall, flex, and concentric venting for category II, III and IV appliances.
- PolyPro: Single-wall, flex and concentric venting made of polypropylene for category II and IV condensing appliances that operate up to 248 degrees.
- DuraStack: A modular double-wall, positive pressure chimney for use with boiler breeching and stack, engine exhaust, and grease duct (DIS only)